ACS Special Projects include:
- Harvard Law & Policy Review
- "Justice in the Balance: Supreme Court Vacancies"
- "Myths and Facts About Courts and the Constitution"
- The Constitution in the Classroom
- "The Path to the Bench"
- David Carliner Public Interest Award
- Constance Baker Motley National Student Writing Competition
- Richard D. Cudahy Writing Competition
- Career Webinar Series
Find out more about any of these projects by clicking on the links to the left.
Discover ACS's work on indigent defense here.